Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Your Healed Heart


8/11/21  4:30 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I stir up your heart to love Me.  I tug at your heart with My Good News of Salvation.  I pluck your heart strings with a joyous melody of love, and praise, and thanksgiving!”


“I stir your heart with My Holy Spirit.  I fill your mind with My Holy Inspirations.  I lead you and guide you every moment in My Holy Ways of Love, according to My Holy Will.”


“Each day is an exciting adventure with Me.  I have so many plans to show you My Love for you.  Today is the day I heal your heart.  I hold you in the Palms of My Loving Healing Hands.”


“Surrender your heart to Me, My Precious Child.”


“I give you a new heart, a new mind, and a new spirit.  I give you My Sacred Heart, My Mind of Christ, and My Holy Spirit!”


“Walk with Me.  I will teach you all about Me.  I will show you how to spread My Holy Love from your healed heart!”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Lovely Dove, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: