Sunday, August 8, 2021

One who restores your faith!

 


8/8/21  3:26 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am holding you in My Loving Arms!  I Am carrying you close to My Sacred Heart.”


“Rest your weary head on My Chest.    Stay with Me.  Soak in My Holy Fatherly Love for you!  Relax in My Holy Presence.  Rest in Me.  Be at peace in Me.”


“I will fill you with My Holy Joy.  You will have joy in the knowledge of My Everlasting Love for you.  Your heart   will be a haven for My Peace.  I dwell in you when you are at rest in Me.  My Love finds a home in your heart and soul.”


“I Am the One who heals you.  I Am the One who restores your heart, and soul, and body!  I Am the One who restores your faith!”


“I love you, My Cherished Children, I love you!  I bless you with every spiritual and material blessing, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: