Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sing My Praises!


8/24/21  4:49 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Halleluia!  Bless My Holy Name forever!  Give thanks and praise to Me all the days of your lives!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!


“Let your heart sing My Praises!  I have done wonderful things for you.  I have saved you from the pit of hell.  I have redeemed you!  I have lavished My Love upon you.  I have blessed you with My Forgiveness and My Mercy.  I have welcomed you home, into My Sacred Heart!”


“Halleluia!  Give thanks and praise to Me at all times!  Lift up your heart to Me.  I will fill you with My Holy Presence.  I will ignite you with the Fire of My Holy Love, with My Holy Spirit!”


“I created you to walk the face of the earth and spread My Eternal Love.  Blessed are you when you bless My Holy Name and praise and worship Me!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you when you praise Me, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: