Thursday, August 26, 2021

Miracle of Myself


8/26/21  2:44 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Expect miracles of Me.  The more you align your will with My Holy and Precious and Loving Will, the more I can work freely in your mind, heart, body, and soul!”


“The more you surrender your life and your heart to Me, the more I can deliver you from sin, satan, evil, and death.”


“Miracles will be daily occurrences for you as you turn your heart to Me and walk in My Loving Ways.” 


“I bless you with My Grace and My Love to live a holy life, united with Me.”


“I Am the Source of your life.  My Holy Word is the Living Waters welling up inside your thirsty soul.”


“I Am all you need.  I satisfy your every desire.  Find the love you crave in Me.  My Merciful Love for you is all you need to know.”


“Knowing that I love you changes everything.  My Holy Love in your heart is a daily miracle!  My Holy Spirit dwelling in you is capable of anything and everything!  Taste and see that I Am Good!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the Miracle of Myself in your heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: