Monday, August 16, 2021

Enter inside My Sacred Heart!


8/16/21  3:28 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am with you every moment of every day and night!  You have nothing to fear.  I Am your Strength, your Fortress, your Shield, and your Hiding Place.”


“I bless you with the grace to enter inside My Sacred Heart!  This is where you will experience My Very Real All-Consuming Love for you!”


“Rest in Me. Soak in My Everlasting Unconditional Love for you!”


“Sometimes it takes emptying of your heart to make room for My Sacred Heart.  I desire to dwell inside your heart, always.  I desire to fill you with My Holy Love always!  I desire to fill you with My Holy Presence through My Holy Spirit!”


“I love you, My Dwelling Place, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Temple, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: