Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Praise the Lord!


8/4/21  3:13 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Praise the Lord!  Praise the Lord at all times!  Offer to Me your sacrifice of praise!”


“I move mountains for you.  I move obstacles in your life when you praise Me.  When you put Me first in your life, I put everything in right order.  I align you in My Holy Love according to My Perfect Will for you.” 


“Put Me first.  Seek the Kingdom of God first, and all else will follow.  I will take care of all of your needs.”


“Trust in Me.  Praise Me.  Surrender your heart and your life to Me, My Precious Child.  I will do wonders in you.  I will work miracles in you and for you that show My Love, My Mercy, My Forgiveness, and My Healing.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Holy Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: