Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Gift of Suffering


8/10/21  5:04 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I formed you in the Palms of My Hands as you grew in your mother’s womb.  I Am intimately familiar with every cell in your body.  I can at any moment command your body to come into perfect alignment, right order, and totally healed.”


“I want you to be whole in Me, to be healed in Me.”


“Sometimes I allow the gift of suffering to perfect your soul, to give you the opportunity to identify yourself with Me as I suffered on My Cross.”


“This is a very special kind of suffering.  When you lovingly offer up to God Our Father your suffering in union with My Suffering on the Cross, many souls will be saved from destruction, and enter into eternal life with Me forever!”


“I Am allowing you to be an instrument, a vessel of My Holy Love, Mercy, Compassion, and My Holy Presence in the world.”


“I call you to holiness, to be holy as I Am Holy.  I call you to be set apart for the glorious work that I will accomplish through you, according to My Holy Will.”


“Do not be afraid or worry about how this will come about.  I give you My Peace, My Love, and My Joy in the midst of suffering.  I give you My Holy Wisdom to understand My Holy Love for you every moment.  I Am with you in a mighty way.  I carry you inside My Sacred Heart!”


“I love you, My Precious Disciples, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: