Monday, August 9, 2021

Nothing to fear


8/9/21  4:15 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Come back to Me, with all your heart!  Don’t let fear keep us apart.  I Am with you always.  You have nothing to fear.  I Am your strength and your shield.”


“Remember how I protected the Israelites from the Egyptians?  You are My Chosen People.  I love you with all of My Heart.  I watch over you day and night.  I will let nothing harm you.  Keep your eyes on Me, My Precious Children!”


“Do not let your hearts hearts be troubled or dismayed.  I Am your strength and your shield, your rock and your fortress!  Hide in the shadow of My Wings.  Stay close to Me.  Be filled with My Holy Presence.  Be filled with My Holy Spirit!”


“Remember the courage of the apostles at Pentecost?  Conquer evil with love!  Conquer fear with My Love!  I Am a mighty warrior among you.  I fight for you.  I fight your battles.  I look out for you.  I defend you.  I protect you.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Peace in your heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: