Saturday, August 14, 2021

All things are possible


8/14/21 7:05 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I have loved you since the day you were born.  I have loved you since the beginning of time, long before you were born.  I will love you into all eternity!  I love you now, every moment of your life!”


“You are so precious to Me, My Children!  I love you with My Whole Heart, so much, that I made a way for you to be with Me always.  I made a way for you to be holy as I Am Holy.  I paved the way for your salvation.”


“With Me all things are possible.  One touch of My Outstretched Hand will heal your heart.  My Holy Hand resting on your head will heal your mind.  My Holy Presence dwelling within you will heal your soul.  Your spiritual healing will lead to your physical healing.”


“When your soul is in right order, your body will be in right order.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: