Monday, August 2, 2021

Close to Me


8/2/21  2:53 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Stay with Me.  Keep Me company.  See how I suffered for you with great love on My Holy Cross!”


“I Am ready to pour My Holy and Precious Blood upon you to wash away your sins.  Be honest when you confess your sins to Me.  Ask My Holy Spirit to reveal the truth of your sins, so that I may cleanse you, and heal you.”


“I want you to be close to Me.  I want to be closely united with you in My Heavenly Love as you walk with Me upon the face of the Earth!  I will be with you, My Love.”


“You have nothing to fear.  My Peace be with you.  Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.  I Am with you.  I Am all you need.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: