Saturday, August 21, 2021

Remain in My Love


8/21/21  6:17 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  My relationship with you, and your relationship with Me, is of highest importance!  Remaining in My Love each day is your goal.”

 

“When you remain in My Love, your relationships with others come into right order.  Healing of hearts take place.”


“When you follow My Commandments, you love Me.  When you put Me first in your life, you love Me.  When you lay down your life in loving, holy service, to those around you, you love Me.”


“When you dwell in Me, I dwell in you.  You bear much fruit for My Heavenly Kingdom when you seek My Holy, and Precious, and Loving Will for you.”


“Seek My Face in all that you do.”


“I Am the Vine.  You are the branches.  Your nourishment comes from Me.  Your life comes from Me.  Your love comes from Me!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: