Friday, August 20, 2021

Vessel of My Love


8/20/21  3:36 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You in Me, and I in you - eternal bliss!  You dwelling inside My Sacred Heart, and I dwelling inside your heart, forever together.”


“This is heaven.  Heaven starts now, here, as you daily open your heart to My Merciful Love for you, and you allow Me to carry you into My Sacred Heart!”


“All things are possible with Me, especially our graced union.  I call you by name.  I call you to forget about yourself, and live a holy life with Me in your heart!”


“I call you to walk in My Love every moment.  I Am with you in a very special way, filling you with knowledge of My Love for you, so much that My Love spills out and overflows to all who encounter you!”


“You are a vessel of My Love!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Love and My Grace, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: