Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Keep your eyes on Me


8/18/21  4:22 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Today is a new day.  I want you to know that I love you today and always.  I want you to know that I carry you in My Heart, so very close to Me.”


“I will never let you go.  You are Mine and I Am yours.  I will not leave you orphaned.  You have a home in Me.  You have a family in heaven watching over you, and praying for you, and loving you.”


“I Am with you wherever you go.  I go before you and behind you, My Love.”


“Do not be afraid.  Be filled with My Holy Love instead.  Set your heart upon Me.  Do everything you can to obtain Me in your heart.  Welcome Me into your heart by your active love for Me.”


“Be busy about spreading My Holy Love to those around you.  Keep your eyes on Me, that you may be My Light to the world.”


“Seek first My Heavenly Kingdom with love in your heart.  I will do all the rest.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: