Sunday, August 22, 2021

My Healing Love


8/22/21  4:06 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are lovely to Me!  I created you to be a joy and a delight!  I fashioned you with great love from the depths of My Heart.  There is no one else like you!”


“You satisfy My Longing and My Desire to lavish My Love and My Mercy upon you.  I have so much I want to reveal about Myself to you!”


“I gave you ears to hear Me, and eyes to see Me, and a heart to love Me.  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom to understand My Merciful and Compassionate and Everlasting Love for you!”


“You have the capacity to be transformed through My Love.  I meet you where you are.  I offer you My Forgiveness and My Salvation!”


“I give you My Healing Love!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Whole Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: