Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Promised Land of My Heart


8/31/21  2:52 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Set Me like a seal on your heart, like a seal on your mind!  Remember that I love you every moment of your life.”


“Give thanks and praise to Me every day!  I am working wonders in your heart and soul.  I am preparing you to enter into the promised land of My Heart!”


“You have so much to look forward to!  I give you a taste of heavenly bliss through My Holy Spirit dwelling in you.”


“Feed on Me.  I will nourish you daily through My Holy Word.  Allow My Words to resonate, to echo, to resound throughout your whole being!”


“I Am your Strength and your Song to do My Holy and Loving and Precious Will.”


“I love you, My Dearly Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy and Cherished Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: