Thursday, August 12, 2021

Know that I Am Love


8/12/21  4:28 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Know that I Am with you.  Know that I love you deeply.  Know My Holy Presence in your life.  Know that I dwell in your heart.  Know that I Am your salvation!”


“Know the truth of My Great Love for you.  Know that I call you by name.  Know that you are My Disciple.  Know that I have a special plan and purpose for your life.”


“Know that you will thrive doing My Holy Will for you.  Know that you are on the right path.  Know that I Am your Strength and your Courage.  Know that I Am Love in your heart.”


“Know that I empower you to do My Holy, and Precious, and Loving Will.  Know that there is nothing too difficult for My Holy Spirit to accomplish through you!”


“I love you, My Beloved, Dear to My Heart, Little Ones, I love you!  I bless you with My Whole Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: