Friday, August 6, 2021

All you need is Me!


8/6/21  3:47 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am the Fountain of Life!  I Am the source of your being.”


“When you align your will with My Holy Will, you become a source of life for others.  As I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me, My Holy Love radiates from you, and touches hearts that are thirsty for My Holy Love!”


“I Am the Light of the World!  When you open your heart to Me, I shine My Light through your soul to those around you.  I spread My Light into the darkness through you!”


“I Am the Bread of Life.  I nourish your soul when you partake of Me in Holy Communion, and when you listen to My Holy Word proclaimed to you, and when you read My Holy Word, and when you spend time with Me in prayer.”


“When you are full of Me, your heart will be satisfied, and you will be able to feed your brothers and sisters the spiritual food they crave.”


“All you need is Me!”


“I love you, My Precious Disciples, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Children, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: