Sunday, August 15, 2021

My Healing Touch!


8/15/21  2:25 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am your Master Healer!  Everything about you is subject to My Healing Touch!  The more you surrender to Me, the more I can heal you.  The more you place your solid faith in Me, the more room you give Me to work miracles in you!”


“I who created you, who formed you in your mother’s womb, can create you anew.  I can make you a new creation in Me.  I can give you a new heart, a new mind, a new spirit, and a healed body!”


“All you need is Me.  Sometimes I allow doctors and medicines to help bring about your healing, that you may be My Witnesses to those in the medical field.  They are My Beloved Children, too!”


“I Am in charge and in control of every aspect of your life.  I have the authority and the power to move mountains in your life!”


“Believe in Me.  Have faith in Me.  I Am your Strength, your Courage, and your Safe Refuge.”


“Hide in Me.  Rest in Me.  Abide in My Holy and Healing Love for you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: