8/18/26 6:17 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! You are so amazing to Me. I bless you with your life, and you run with it! You take every gift I give to you, open it, and use it to the fullest for My Glory!”
“You hold nothing back. Your faith and trust in Me allow Me to work through you. My Holy Spirit rejoices in you! I look forward to each day, to our work together!”
“My Heavenly Kingdom is advancing through your cooperation with Me. I Am the Holy Spirit Wind in your sails. The seeds of My Holy Word that I planted in your soul are producing fruit!”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with all that I Am, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment