Sunday, August 2, 2026

My Bride, the Church


8/2/26  4:15 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me!  I love how you call upon My Holy Spirit, and surrender to Me.  I come to you.”


“I help you to empty yourself, and be filled with Me!  I sit on the throne you have made for Me in your heart.  I touch your soul, and wash away your sins in My Holy and Precious Blood from My Cross.”


“I Am the Lover and the Healer of your soul.  I Am your Spouse, your Husband.  You are My Bride, the Church.  I Am preparing you, and sanctifying you, to be with Me forever!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Steadfast Love and My Strength, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: