Thursday, August 20, 2026

The Joy of your heart!


8/20/26  12:02 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I watch over you day and night.  I Am very near to you.  I keep counsel with you.  I direct your thoughts and actions through My Holy Spirit.”


“I enable you to do My Holy, Perfect, Pleasing, and Loving Will.  I shower you with My Blessings and My Graces.  I direct your heart to come close to Me.  I whisper in your ear My Love for you.”


“I give you a deep joy in Me, your greatest treasure, your priceless pearl.  I Am all that you need.  When you have Me, you have everything.  I Am the Joy of your heart!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with all that I Am, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: