8/12/26 6:24 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Who Is To Come! I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!”
“Seek My Face. Hear My Voice speaking to your heart in prayer. Act upon My Holy Words to you. Be docile to the promptings of My Holy Spirit. Follow My Ways of Holy Agape Love!”
“I Am with you every step of the way. Heed My Voice, and all will go well for you. Choose life! Choose Me! Inherit My Heavenly Kingdom. Be My Witness of My Love for you. Walk in My Ways of Holy Love!”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with My Holy Presence, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment