Monday, August 10, 2026

The fruit of prayer


8/10/26  8:14 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Wait upon Me.  I will surely come to you.  I will take every opportunity you give to Me, to come into your heart.  I take your surrender to Me seriously.”


“I wait for you to turn toward Me.  I thirst for your love!  I wait for you to think of Me, all the long day.  I love when you pause, when you are still with Me in prayer.”


“When you say, ‘Speak, Lord, Your servant is listening,’ I will speak to your heart.  You will know that it is Me speaking to you.  I especially love to remind you of words I have already spoken to you in My Holy Scriptures, in My Bible.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the fruit of prayer, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: