8/21/26 6:11 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come! Receive Me into your heart. Receive Me into your mind. Receive Me into your soul!”
“Make a home for Me to dwell inside you. I delight in uniting My Holy Spirit with your spirit. I delight in uniting My Will with your will. I delight in uniting Myself with you.”
“Set Me like a seal on your heart. Set Me like a seal on your arm. You are Mine, and I Am yours. You are My Possession, and I Am your Possession. We have each other. Our love is stronger than death.”
“I love you, the one whom My Heart loves, I love you! I bless you with Myself, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment