Thursday, August 27, 2026

My Healing and My Wholeness


8/27/26  6:19 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  My Holy Name will be praised for all eternity!”


“When you see My Mercy for you and all humanity, you will bow down before Me in praise, worship, gratitude, adoration, and love!  I have Mercy on your soul.  I hold forgiveness in My Heart for your sins.  I love you beyond all telling!”


“I stretch out My Arms to you.  Come home to Me.  Worship Me in spirit and in truth!  Confess your sins to Me.  Confide in Me.  I will wash your sins clean away in My Precious Blood from My Cross.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Healing and My Wholeness, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: