Thursday, August 6, 2026

Rejoice in Me…My Eyes of Mercy


8/6/26  2:37 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  Make a joyful noise to Me.  Clap your hands!”


“Sing a song of praise to Me!  Fill your mind with thoughts of My Goodness, My Faithfulness to you.  Be filled with gratitude for all I have done for you.  Thank Me from the bottom of your heart!”


“Love Me with all that you are!  Rejoice in Me always.  I have an unconditional love for you.  I see you through My Eyes of Mercy and Compassion.  I know who you are.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with wholeness and wellness in Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: