Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Such a peace in Me


8/11/26  5:18 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are My Light in the world.  I hold you in the palms of My Hands.  I place you where I need you the most, to shine My Light on lost souls.”


“Do not worry or be afraid.  I fill you with such a peace in Me, that My Holy Presence in you will be unmoved.  Walk by faith, and not by sight.  Keep your eyes on Me.”


“My Hand is upon you in a mighty way to do My Holy, Precious, Perfect, and Loving Will.  I Am with you always, every moment.  I Am loving souls through you.  I Am touching hearts and turning them to Me, through you.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Strength, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: