Monday, August 24, 2026

My Ocean of Divine Mercy


8/24/26  4:30 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!”


“He who believes in Me, even if he dies, will live!  I Am the Resurrection and the Life!  I raise you up to Me.  I purify and fortify your soul to be in My Holy Presence.”


“I cleanse you from your sins with My Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.  I forgive you when you repent of your sins.  I make you clean and holy as I Am Holy.  I want you to be with Me forever!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Ocean of Divine Mercy and My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: