8/16/26 6:17 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! Remain in My Love. Remain in Me. I breathe My Holy Spirit into you. I establish My Holy Presence within you.”
“I created your soul to be a temple of My Holy Spirit. I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me. I love you, and you love Me. We work together to advance My Heavenly Kingdom. I bless you with everything you need to follow Me.”
“Do everything in the Spirit of My Love. Ignite the Fire of My Holy Love within you. Keep the flames of My Holy Love burning brightly! Feed My Love with My Holy Word. I will keep you strong in My Love!”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with the Strength of My Love, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment