Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Sanctuary for you…perfecting your love


8/4/26  4:03 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy to be praised, honored, and glorified in your life!  You are My Witness of My Holy Agape Love!”


“You are a beacon of My Light and My Love in the world.  Follow Me, each and every day.  I will light your path through My Holy Word.  I will show you which loving path to take.  I will be with you every moment.”


“I will be a sanctuary for you.  Rest in Me.  Rest in My Love for you.  Come to Me first, in prayer.  I will equip you with everything you need to do My Holy, Pleasing, Perfect, and Loving Will.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you by perfecting your love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: