8/15/26 6:02 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! I bring out the best in you. My Holy Spirit dwelling in your heart and soul puts a smile on your face. The joy of the Lord shines through you!”
“People recognize Me in you. They sense My Holy Presence in you. They see My Light and My Love in you. You are not your own. You are Mine, and I Am yours.”
“I have a holy mission for you. I call you by name! You are sacred to Me. You are a temple of My Holy Spirit. I no longer dwell in the Old Testament Ark of the Covenant. I dwell in you! My New Covenant is with you, in My Precious Blood.”
“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you. I bless you and I make you to be more like Me, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment