Saturday, August 15, 2026

The waters of your baptism


8/14/26 5:35 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Alleluia!  I Am risen from the dead!  I rose to New Life!  I Am the Resurrection and the Life!  He who believes in Me, even if he dies, will live!”


“If you have suffered with Me, you will live with Me, in newness of life!  You are united with Me in My Death through your baptism.  You are united with Me in My Life, as the holy water washes away the stain of your original sin.”


“I cleanse you in the waters of your baptism.  I make you whole again.  I heal you.  I unite you to Me in a very special way.  You are adopted into My Heavenly Kingdom, My Child!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My New Life, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: