Wednesday, August 19, 2026

I love you more!


8/19/26  3:23 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am Great!  I Am Holy!  I Am Mighty!  I Am All for you!  I Am Powerful in My Majesty!  I Am Highly Exalted!”


“I Am Worthy of All Glory, All Honor, and All Praise!  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth!  I Am on your side.  I Am Loving you.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  I Am your Salvation!”


“I Am yours, and you are Mine.  Nothing can separate you from My Love for you.  I love you for all eternity!  I have a timeless love for you.  My Love is greater than all of your sins.  I love you more!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Immense Love for you, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: