Wednesday, August 26, 2026

My Peace today


8/26/26  5:30 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am with you every moment.  I hear your prayers, the silent ones in your heart, and your spoken prayers to Me.  I know your anguish.  I know your joy.”


“I counsel you through My Holy Spirit.  I steady your heart.  I place My Healing Hands on your mind and your heart.  I breathe My Peace into your soul.  All is well in Me.  All is well with Me.”


“You don’t have to rely upon yourself.  You have Me.  Rely upon Me.  Trust in Me with your whole heart!  I will take care of everything.  I Am your peace.  I Am your love.  I Am your joy.  I Am with you.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Peace today, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: