8/31/26 4:52 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come! I love to enter into your life from My Heavenly Throne.”
“I love to sit in the throne in your heart. I love when you welcome Me to dwell in your heart, mind, and soul. You make a place for Me to be with you always. You surrender your life to Me. I give you My All.”
“We have a very special relationship, you and I. Your trust in Me makes all the difference in the world. Your faith and belief in Me opens doors in your heart to Me. My Love for you is real!”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with My Holy Spirit, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment