Tuesday, August 25, 2026

With Me


8/25/26  2:52 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  You have so much to look forward to with Me for all eternity!”


“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, what I have prepared for you who love Me!  When your home with Me is ready, I will come get you, and take you to be with Me always.”


“Do not be worried or afraid.  Your peace is in Me.  You will step from one life to your next life with Me.  I Am preparing you to be in My Holy Presence.  Cooperate with My Holy Spirit of Love.  Follow My Lead.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Abiding Presence, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: