Sunday, August 30, 2026

A new creation in Me!


8/30/26  5:48 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are a child of the King!  You are My Child!  I created you to know, to love, and to serve Me.  I created you in My Holy Image, to live with Me forever!”


“You are Mine, and I Am yours.  We belong together, you and I.  You become a member of My Family through your baptism, where you die to sin, and live for Me.”


“I wash away your original sin from Adam and Eve, and I fill you with My Life-giving Holy Spirit!  You become a new creation in Me!  I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me.  I abide in you, and you abide in Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with all of My Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: