Sunday, August 23, 2026

The Ocean of My Love

 


8/23/26  1:27 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  O Child of Mine, I wrap My Loving Arms around you!  I keep you close to Me.  You are safe with Me, from all evil and all harm.”


“I surround you with My Holy Angels.  I command My Holy Angels to watch over you day and night.  You are so precious to Me!  I lavish My Holy Agape Love upon you!”


“If you speak of Me, speak of My Great Unfathomable Love for you.  I give you freely and entirely, My Sacred Heart.  My Heart is yours, completely.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  I hold your heart in Mine.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with the Ocean of My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: