Saturday, January 1, 2022

Praise My Holy Name at all times


1/1/22  4:47 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Praise My Holy Name forever!  Praise My Holy Name at all times.  Praise My Holy Name on this brand new day of this brand new year!  Praise Me for the life I have given you.  Praise Me for creating the heavens and the earth!  Praise Me for loving you with My Everlasting Agape Love!”


“Praise Me, your Heavenly Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!  Praise your Triune God!  Praise the Holy Trinity - three Persons in One God!”


“Praise Me, your Lord, your God, and your King!”


“I Am with you always.  I will be with you every day of this new year.  I will be with you every moment.  Do not be afraid.  I will accomplish My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will through you.  Rely upon Me to bless you with My Holy Spirit and My Grace.  I will give you everything you need to follow Me, and to do My Will.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: