Monday, January 17, 2022

I will heal you!


1/17/22  12:08 a.m.  “I will heal you!”


“Oh, My Children!  Bless My Holy Name forever!  Give praise and worship to Me with your whole heart, mind, body, and soul!  Sing My praises!  Dance with joy and delight for My Everlasting Love for you!”


“You have so much to be thankful for!  I have paved the road of salvation for you.  I have loved you first, and I have prepared the way for you to come to Me.”


“I gave you My Life as I died on My Cross for you.  I gave you My Body and My Blood to eat and drink in My Holy Eucharist.  I nourish your heart and soul with Myself, with My Divinity.”


“I speak My Holy Word to you through My Sacred Scriptures.  I embrace your humanity, and I fill you with My Divinity.  I fill you with My Holy Spirit!”


“I call you to follow Me.  I call you to renounce sin, satan, and all evil.  I call you to repent.”


“Turn to Me.  I will wash your sins clean away.  I will restore your heart and soul.  I will purify your body.  I will give you My Mind of Christ.  I will make you a new creation.  I will heal you!”


“Forgive those who have sinned against you, and I will forgive you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Gift of Faith and Belief in Me, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: