Tuesday, January 11, 2022

United in One Family


1/11/22  1:11 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name, forever!  My Alleluias will ring forever!  My Holy Angels and My Holy Children will worship Me forever!”


“We will be united together as One for all eternity.  We will be One in heart, mind, and spirit!”


“I delight in each and every unique Child that I have created.  I love to see how we are all united in One Family through My Holy Spirit.”


“You have uncountable Brothers and Sisters in Christ, from every age, nation, and tongue.”


“Keep up the good fight!  Race to win.  I Am with you every moment.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I love you.  I love your soul like you can’t imagine.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you in My Holy Name, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: