Friday, January 21, 2022

Pray the Rosary


1/21/22   12:01 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!  Halleluia!”


“You have so much to be thankful for.  You are not alone.  I Am with you always to draw you closer to Me every moment.”


“I desire to be united with you.  I send My Holy Mother Mary to bring you closer to Me.  She will deepen your prayer life, especially when you pray the rosary.”


“Meditate on all the stages of My Life through the mysteries of the Holy Rosary.  You will be amazed how quickly your eyes and your heart will be opened to see Me.”


“I Am waiting to reveal Myself to you.  I bless you with the grace to come to Me in prayer.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: