Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My New Life


1/4/22  3:34 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I give you My New Life.  I Am the Source of Eternal Life welling up from your soul.  I Am the Fountain of Life, the Living Waters that quench your thirst for My Holy Love for you.”


“Read My Holy Bible.  Read My Words of Life that I inspired to be written for you.  Learn about Me.  Learn about My Everlasting Agape Love for you!”


“Draw near to Me so that I may draw near to you.  Open your heart to Me.  Allow Me to pour My Holy Spirit, the Fire of My Holy Love, into your heart, mind, and soul.”


“Turn away from your sins.  Repent of your sins that I may cleanse you with My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.”


“Wash your robes.  I will make them as white as snow.  I will wash your sins clean away.  I will forgive you.  I will heal you.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: