Thursday, January 6, 2022

Receive My Holy Spirit


1/6/22  3:26 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Do not worry or let your hearts be troubled.  Come to Me in prayer.  Give Me your burdens.  I will settle your heart with My Peace.”


“Lean on Me.  Trust in Me.  I Am with you every moment.  I Am here for you.  You are not alone.”


“I send My Holy Angels to help you accomplish My Holy, and Precious, and Loving Will.”


“Do not be afraid.  Receive My Holy Spirit in your heart, mind, and soul!  Be filled with My Holy Presence.  I will bless you with the gifts and fruits of My Holy Spirit.”


“Walk with Me.  Take My Hand.  I will lead you, and guide you, where I want you to go.  Spread My Holy Love, My Holy Peace, and My Holy Joy!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless your hearts with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: