Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I bless you with Myself


1/5/22  1:52 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are so lovely to Me.  I thirst for you night and day.    I love when you spend time with Me in prayer.  I enjoy revealing Myself to you.  I love drawing you closer to Me.  Your relationship with Me is My Delight.”


“I call you to have a deeper relationship with Me.  I call you by name, My Precious Child.  I Am waiting for you with My Loving Arms open wide for you.”


“Come to Me.  I Am here for you.  I Am with you always.  I love you with My Holy Love, with all of My Heart.  I care for your needs.  I especially care for the healing and salvation of your soul.  I want what is best for you, to be united with Me for all eternity.”


“I love you, My Beloved Little Lambs, I love you.  I bless you with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: