Thursday, January 20, 2022

Give thanks to Me


1/20/22  2:53 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Thank Me.  Give thanks to Me for all your blessings and graces!  Worthy is My Holy Name forever!  I give you a heart full of gratitude for what I have done for you!”


“I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  I Am your Rock, your Fortress, and your Strength.  I can do all things through you for My Glory.”


“Holy, holy, holy is your Lord God Almighty, He Who Was, He Who Is, and He Who is to come!”


“Be thankful.  I have overcome the world.  I Am in charge of your life.  I take care of you.  I lead you and guide you in My Loving Ways Everlasting.”


“I will not leave you or forsake you.  You are Mine, and I Am yours forever!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: