Sunday, January 23, 2022

Put Me first


1/23/22  12:37 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!”


“Make Me the center of your life.  Put Me first above all things.  I Am a courageous warrior.  I fight all evil in your life.  I protect  you from all evil and all harm.”


“You are my noble sons and daughters.  I cherish you deep in My Heart.  I fight for you.  I win for you.  I fight your battles.  Trust in Me to win.  I have overcome the world!”


“I Am your knight in shining armor.  I come to rescue you from sin.  I come to redeem you with My Precious Blood shed for you on My Holy Cross.”


“I have already won your soul.  You are Mine and I Am yours.  You will be with Me forever in paradise.  All you need is Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: