Monday, January 31, 2022

Heaven on Earth


1/31/22  2:57 a.m.

“0h, My Children!  You are engraved in the walls of My Heart.  You are so precious to Me!  I have always loved you.  I love you this very moment.  I will always love you, forever!”


“You are so dear to Me.  You are so dear to My Sacred Heart!  I Am in love with your soul.  I created you to be My Companion, to be My Spouse.  We will be united together in holy bliss forever!”


“I Am yours and you are Mine!  I Am united with you already through My Holy Spirit!  Taste and see that I Am Good!”


“You are Heaven on Earth for Me.  When you walk in My Holy Ways, and love as I love, you are a beacon of My Light to the world.  When you are docile to My Holy Spirit, and obedient to My Heavenly Inspirations, I accomplish My Holy, and Loving, and Precious Will through you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: