Friday, January 14, 2022

My Holy Temple


1/14/22  1:14 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am the Living God living inside your soul.  I give you the breath that you breathe.  I Am the source of your life!”


“I created you so lovingly, and with great kindness and compassion.  I understand you, inside and out.  I formed your being in My Holy Love.”


“I love dwelling inside you, My Holy Temple.  You are the temple of My Holy Spirit.  I Am the One who makes you holy, by My Blood shed for you on My Cross.  I sacrificed My Life for your salvation.  I Am the One who forgives you and redeems you.”


“When you repent of your sins, I wash them clean away.  You were designed to be united with Me in My Holy Love.  I want to share with you how much I love you for all eternity.”


“My Love for you is all that matters.  Faith in Me, Hope in Me, and Love in Me, is all that remains.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: