Friday, January 7, 2022

I baptize you in My Holy Spirit!


1/7/22  2:52 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Holy, holy, holy is My Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.”


“Do not be afraid, My Precious Little Ones.  I Am always with you.  I Am here for you.  I Am the Mighty One in your midst.  I Am your Almighty and Everlasting God.  I Am your Prince of Peace.  I Am your Good Shepherd.  I Am your Loving, Heavenly Father.  I Am your Savior, your Messiah.  I Am your Spirit of Truth, your Holy Spirit.  I Am your Holy Trinity!”


“Nothing is impossible for Me.  I make all things new.  I re-create you in My Holy Love.  I renew your heart, your mind, and your soul.  I baptize you in My Holy Spirit!  I make you a new creation, united to Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: